2013年2月18日星期一

How I think the quality of open access journals?



As responsibility editor of  open access  journal,I have to admit that the amount of outstanding articles is small,so a limited number of articles published in the Issue publications.Some people believe your article can be published so long as you pay the fees. No, It is impossible! The articals dealed by me, can be hired for the offer, can not be accepted resolute rejection.Of course,not all the articals are handled by me , after all,I only master my own research area .Some one may say:I have delivered an article to **,then be requested to modify easily and considered to be meaningful .I want to tell you: be requested to modify means your article has been strictly  peer reviewed.Whether the require is reasonable, it depends on the level of reviewers. As to your article been considered to be meaningful,it is only the opinion of reviewers, so he thinks it is necessary to let you to modify. If only for money,he can directly employed rather than bring them back to you modify. And that, As a new periodical industry, Initial stage must be a bit difficult.But after 3 or 10 years, the results of discussion may be completely different from today!


没有评论:

发表评论